Discuss seeking 17th edition funding in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BeatoX

hey guys i am trying to secure funding to sit my 17th edition course i have secured half of the funds and have been told if i can find an employer in the glasgow area who is willing to write a letter to my self stating they would consider employing me if i had my 17th edition i can secure the remaining funds needed to sit the course.

if anyones in a position to help me it would be much appreciated please PM me if you want to talk

why not just sit the exam only about £80 the course isnt much cop just a college lectrurer reading through a slide show, nothing you cant do on your own and its multiple choice exam

i never knew you could sit only the test part but how would i go about attaining the necessary info to sit the test a friend of mine has already sat the test and said i can have the book you need to buy which is a result :)

as in electrical qualifications or high school grades??

i am a fully qualified 2381 electrician with a CSCS card i have 7 years in the trade and a wide skill set ranging from domestic installs and repairs, to industrial installs and refurbs

try to get my 17th edition so i can get back to work then i intend on getting the 2391 testing certificate when i can afford it

nice 1 guys i will definetley look into this ezzzekiel your sum man i will send you a pm and i checked that site out sparkdog the simulator is £20 would you recommend it??

Reply to seeking 17th edition funding in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net