Discuss Self Employed? Submit your Company Details in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Basically, I've got a new upcoming website in the making, and if your happy for your details to be displayed for your area of work, please take time to submit them here in this form, also you can Private message me them too:

Company Name : John Smith
Full Address: 1 london road, London
Postcode: LD1 12OP
Company Tel: 012345678....
Classification: eg. Industrial, Commercial, Domestic, Data, Pat testing etc
Registered Comptent scheme: Niceic, bsi etc.....
Area work covered : 20 miles from ld1 12op, cross country, etc...
website & Email addresses : Coming Soon [email protected]

Its not going to be online as of yet, but be in coming weeks/months.

regards Luke

Last edited:

Reply to Self Employed? Submit your Company Details in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Looking for some business advice. Basically a "Self employed starter kit" things that you need to get to set up on your own, such as public...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are a company working within the domestic and commercial electric vehicle charge point industry, with a particular focus on South West...
Replies
Views
I'm thinking of writing an ebook and it will cover everything on the business side of becoming a sparky, from things like, invoicing, tools and...
Replies
Views
dingledong
D
Hello all First up I'd like to say thanks to everyone on here. I've used this website for many problems since I first started in the electrical...
Replies
Views
W
Hi All, I hope I am posting this in the right forum, assuming that I am allowed to advertise items for sale here at all (sorry if this is the...
Replies
Views
wulfruna77
W

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock