• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Selling half a garage of gear due to taking employment in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Selling off a load of odds and sods mainly for domestic works due to going in to employment in the commercial sector.

Includes racking, storage boxes, accessories and cable.

Only thing is needs to be gone by the 18th.

to post a pic. in reply window, click on "upload a file", then double click on the photo file ( on desktop or wherever). once the progress bar has reached 100%, it's attached.

I have a chaser, 6 tread and 8 tread ladders. The 8 tread are brand new Werner ladders.

There are a few Makita 18v chargers, a Makita radio some power tool boxes and the racking itself

20180210_141436.jpg

20180210_141421.jpg

20180210_141428.jpg

20180210_141444.jpg

Reply to Selling half a garage of gear due to taking employment in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. In a bit of a situation which is starting to cause a fair bit of stress and figured maybe asking some silly questions here may help to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking for advice from you guys who know the trade from inside out, I'm 24 years of age and just finished my Level 2 for electrical...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock