Discuss sensor on LED mirror in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

green00

good afternoon all .... does anyone know where I can get a sensor/PIR like the ones fitted to mirrors with lights in them, the type you move your hand over to turn the lights on and off

cheers

There's a bit of kit that does it???? I always thought it was done by using the force:)

Seriously though any wholesaler should be able to sell you a PIR if not, forum sponsors Meteor are pretty helpful

There's a bit of kit that does it???? I always thought it was done by using the force:)

Seriously though any wholesaler should be able to sell you a PIR if not, forum sponsors Meteor are pretty helpful

LOL ....I have tried some wholesalers but i cant find what i need .....it needs to be a small sensor that I can flush fit into the side of a cabinet like on the mirrors

I know what you mean, thingy above isn't it.... Its a small electronic device the size about the diameter of an old 1/2 pence piece, disceet so to speak. RS? Maplins? CPC?

TLC sell something similar I believe. It is a very small PIR which has a short fly lead which connects to a unit about the size of a 12v spotlight transformer.

Reply to sensor on LED mirror in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All I have recently had a new bathroom mirror installed with a built in LED and Demister that is turned on using a motion sensor. The mirror...
Replies
Views
hello all. I am trying to add led strip lights to my boat trailer. I have marine grade submersible lights. I will have them running parallel to...
Replies
Views
I build a vanity mirror with 14 light bulb sockets that will have 5w led lights on it and need help with the electrical part. My light bulb...
Replies
Views
Hello I have some decking lights which to be fair, have been nothing but pain in the bottom since they were installed. Moisture in the lens lamps...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I've fitted 12m of LED strip light 9.6watt/meter which equates to 115w. I've used a 150w driver. The lights where checked before and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock