Discuss service interval timer help! in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
I got a virtually new Danfoss programmer out of a job that was having a new boiler and controls installed. I fitted it in my house as my programmer was not working. It now appears that the service interval timer had been set previously and the programmer has now disabled my boiler. Danfoss won't tell me how to reset it as I'm not gas safe. Does anyone out there know what I need to do? Thanks in advance!

Have you tried a full reset of the unit?

That's normall only a soft reset. A full reset normally requires a couple of buttons to be held in while pressing the reset itself.

Doing a search it seems Danfoss have got this tied down I think you need to find a friendly gas operative or randomly try different button combinations until you crack the code

No probs.
thank you so much, this was handy after rining donfuss " doofuss" and they refused to help i own the unit and its nothing to do with gas but they would not help while i was locked down on covid.
but your instructions worked great thank you.
i had service april 2019 so it was due 2020 control panel locked out so i had british gas service check it for contract they took over but did not change clock on unit for service so now it was locked out 15 hot and heat and beeping.
but the new service date is now october.
so with your help i turned it off! fingers crossed,,
thank you.....
not buying doofuss again.

Reply to service interval timer help! in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock