Discuss Shed some light on an examiners comment for 2395 august 2014 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
In the August 2014 examiners report on the 2395 course, top of page 6, the examiner says...

"The first part of the question asked the candidate to identify requirements such as what must be agreed with the client,..."

Now the question related to the procedure for undertaking a continuity of ring final circuit test. I'm unsure to what he means by what must be agreed with the client. Does he simply mean seeking permission from the client to allow for isolation?

With it being periodic inspection I would suggest it is asking for ... Agreed scope of limitations and sampling rate as well as permission to isolate to be agreed with the client.

Reply to Shed some light on an examiners comment for 2395 august 2014 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

18th Edition Training Course - Online with Offline Final Exam Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2018...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
A
Hi guys I’m new to this site however just thought I’d give my best explanation of what the AM2 was like. If this is in the wrong forum I’m very...
Replies
Views
Z
Dear Friends I have booked my 2391 exam on October 18th for third time and this is my last chance to pass it. I have about five past exam...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, I am now in possession of a circular from C&G detailing the changes to the short courses. BS7671:2008 (2011) and City and Guilds...
Replies
Views
darking
D
S
hi guys, recently passed my 2392:D n wrote down a few questions i was unsure about, would love to no the answers n reg numbers if possible...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock