CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Shop refurb into a sunbed shop. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mercanlandy

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi are their specific electrical, fire alarm and emergency lighting requirements for a sunbed shop.

I know that there are certain basic electrical requirements but will I have to wait and see what building control specify and also the fire officer ?

I have done a few search's on the web but local councils seem to vary.

All the best.

SC

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
S

sparkyork

im doing a shop in leeds at the mo and ive been led to beleive that fire officers dont sign off commerial units now. you will more than likely need a fire alarm and some form of emergency lighting, think its pretty much standard procedure for commercials.

tony towa's got some good info on these situations

T

tony.towa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Mercanlandy,

I have a design guide for both emergency lighting and fire alarms I can email you if you pm me your email address. Have done quite a bit of design and installation of these in commercial and industrial environments so if I can help you out at all I will.

Tony.

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Shop refurb into a sunbed shop. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom