Discuss shopping centre in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

squeek!

nah, I will give it my best shot, it's a great career move to get into this side of things so hopefully long term gain for short term pain.

Go for it, and cover your behind!

When you do things propoerly, you feel good abut it.

Reply to shopping centre in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Just trying to weigh up the total costs for this course, assuming I don't go to a college! Has anyone done it recently? Can anyone confirm...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I've fitted a few emergency lighting circuits to both domestic and commercial installs before, I've come across one I can't get my head...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone -- So, I am looking to buy a used 5HP 3PH 208 V 10 inch Table saw --- (Motor Plate Data in Image) I am a DIY'er and in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am starting an apprenticeship next month as an electrician within a data centre and was wondering if there is anybody on here with...
Replies
Views
I am a Napit registered electrician and want to get into Solar PV and battery storage. I have boot camp booked in April but am not hearing good...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock