Discuss should i in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

towny

hi everyone, just about to finish level 2 2330 evening course and looking to purse the next step. got 17th edition and 2391 so thinking about getting napit registered and setting up part time and contine working full time sign fitting as can not find employment with a sparky firm. going to put off level 3 course due to random work hours is this wise?

hi there

i would definately finish the course, when the recession does finish they will be sceeming for tradesmen
Was made redundant in the last one retrained and have not regretted aminute of it i have become multi skilled by taking the training. i know that has kept me in a job this time

good luck mate

hi everyone, just about to finish level 2 2330 evening course and looking to purse the next step. got 17th edition and 2391 so thinking about getting napit registered and setting up part time and contine working full time sign fitting as can not find employment with a sparky firm. going to put off level 3 course due to random work hours is this wise?
hi towny,
i am also a sign fitter and have been for the past 23 years.
i am also a qualified spark with 2330 levels 2 & 3, 17th and 2391 and must admit that since christmas i have been doing more domestic installs than sign work due to the fact that its cash on completion instead of being paid when companies feel like it :mad:
would definitely finish the course if i were you, it will open many new doors ;)

Last edited:

Reply to should i in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net