Discuss Should the UK pay up? UK told to pay £1.7bn extra to EU in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Firstly,Something beloved by kippers.
Secondly, I've worked in Saudi mate and things don't get much more Islamic than that place as a few on here can bear witness to. I have never met a Muslim who wanted to kill me.
BTW kippers is a nickname first used by Boris, now there's an idiot.
Surprised you're a supporter of Islam, murdering barstuards.

BTW kippers is a nickname first used by Boris.
Surprised you're a supporter of Islam.
It matters not one jot who first used the word
I am not a supporter of Islam, what I am a supporter of is treating everyone as individuals no matter what their creed, religion, sexuality or colour of skin. We're all human beings.
You want to demonise Islam? Take a look at the bible first because there's a whole load of slavery, prostitution, executions in there mate. All sanctioned by Jesus when he said "I came to confirm the teachings of the old testament" so there's the abrogation argument out of the window.
Incidentally, what you're not told is that immediately after the sword verses there's a bit that tells them that when the aggression towards them stops then they should stop too. That bit is conveniently forgotten by all extreme sides of the argument.

It matters not one jot who first used the word
I am not a supporter of Islam, what I am a supporter of is treating everyone as individuals no matter what their creed, religion, sexuality or colour of skin. We're all human beings.
You want to demonise Islam? Take a look at the bible first because there's a whole load of slavery, prostitution, executions in there mate. All sanctioned by Jesus when he said "I came to confirm the teachings of the old testament" so there's the abrogation argument out of the window.
Incidentally, what you're not told is that immediately after the sword verses there's a bit that tells them that when the aggression towards them stops then they should stop too.
Well it will never stop then because they're beheading Christian children etc. etc.
Islam is an evil cult that why countries are banning them, but if you like them thats your choice.

Well it will never stop then because they're beheading Christian children etc. etc.
Islam is an evil cult that why countries are banning them, but if you like them thats your choice.

There is nothing islamic about islamists. Surely you can tell the difference between the two. Do you think the holy crusades were part of christianity

I don't "like them" I like people. I dislike idiots and arseholes. I judge everyone on their approach to me whether they be Christians (plenty of arseholes there) Jews (plenty of arseholes there) Sikhs (once again) Buddhists(again) Muslims(again) etc ad infinitum.
Please name one country which has banned Islam. That highlighted statement may well bite you on the arse Mick.
Here's a few questions for you-
During "the troubles" were all Irish people a threat?
During the 70s were all Germans a threat because of the activities of the Baader Meinhoff group?
Are all Christians to blame for the activities of the Westboro Baptist Church?
If my neighbour who is of a similar demographic to me commits a crime am I somehow implicated in it because we're both middle aged white blokes?

digging_a_hole.jpg

Here's a few questions for you-
During "the troubles" were all Irish people a threat?
During the 70s were all Germans a threat because of the activities of the Baader Meinhoff group?
Are all Christians to blame for the activities of the Westboro Baptist Church?
If my neighbour who is of a similar demographic to me commits a crime am I somehow implicated in it because we're both middle aged white blokes?
Incidentally Mick, I see you dodged every one of those questions mate

Reply to Should the UK pay up? UK told to pay £1.7bn extra to EU in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net