Discuss should we have a buyers/offers/bargains section? in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

gap30

or do we already have one? i think there should be a section where we can link offers to other people on the site ie i have a few rewires in the pipeline so i am looking for 100 sockets, 100 back boxes etc

anyway heres one i found to start it off

200 x 2 gang appleby dry line boxes £60 - not bad considering they are 92p on electricfix

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

http://www.*************/p/appleby-2g-dry-lining-box/36960

i think in these current times with the prices being tight imo we need to squeeze every penny we can

i went into a wholesalers for a box of ten one gang one way switches - his response 7.20 yeah right just got 10 for 2.60 on electricfix

anyways anyone think the offers/bargains section is a good idea? it would certainly stop me searching the net for hours on end looking for best prices

oh and really i am in the market for some bulk buying ie 50 sockets/switches/pendants if i am getting them cheap - worst case scenario they can stay in the loft/shed i will eventually use them on jobs

Suggestions are always welcome, I'll put this in the suggestions section for you where it can be debated.

If there is the demand of any of the product in bulks, then it should be thought of offering some special discounts on some special offers else for singles, I think providing quality in the product should be the first choice and still if you have some margin left that you can raise an offer for bulks, then can do it, else never compromise in the ratings of the product with the quality of it.

Reply to should we have a buyers/offers/bargains section? in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net