Discuss shower and power circuits in loft in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianphilip007

Regular EF Member
hi guys

anyone have any good ideas re routing shower circuits in the loft space when the amount of insulation means the joists are not even visable ?. i was thinking 25mm conduit supported via rafters, or building a batten run above the insulation and clipping to that. any ideas for where the cable passes thru the insulation for the switch and the shower unit ?? all i can think of is a piece of drain pipe to keep the insulation away. any ideas would be appreciated.

Strima

Electrician's Arms
Batons to clip to and guttering downpipe to pass through the itchy stuff. A couple of batons between joists and pipe brackets will hold it all in place.

OP
I

ianphilip007

Regular EF Member
sounds good to me sintra, conduit just a bit fidly and hard to pull 10mm thru. good idea re pipe brackets was wondering how to hold pipe in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 99 72.3%
  • Black

Votes: 38 27.7%

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.