Discuss shower block- new three phase supply in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Johnmillington

Hi. I'm a new user to this forum, and would appreciate if you could help me out on this one.

i need to price a job on a new shower block. Customer has just had new three phase supply. Shower block is 100metres away from DNO cut out.

I was thinking of

4 pole 300ma TD RCD in an insulated enclosure
100A metal fused switch disconnector TP&N
100m of 25mm 4 core SWA cable
square d 3 phase db with 125a main switch

Can anyone suggest a good, spacious Insulated rcd enclosure?! Also, does anyone see any problems with this setup!?

Thanks for your help

You may need to consider several other factors as well. Volt drop and earthing system(s) and bonding comes to mind first. Then location of distribution, final circuit protection. Isolation, cable route, zoning, installation methods, demand, environment. Most people on this forum will gladly offer advice and suggestions, but a free design service may be stretching the point :)

Reply to shower block- new three phase supply in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello Need to replace a distribution board in the next few weeks to allow for more circuits to be installed in January. Existing is a TT system...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been asked to install individual three-phase supplies for a band saw and table saw. Having trouble figuring out the correct cable...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Right, I have a very strange fault occurring so I'll start from the beginning. I have recently carried out a consumer unit change from...
Replies
Views
I have a property abroad that has just been given a new supply by my local electrician . It has gone from six mm2 single phase supply to 10 mm2...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock