Discuss Shower or Basin?xxxxxxx in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Zdb

-
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

So I've been doing some work in a building and the fuseboard is located in a room which has been converted to a "multifaith room". It's basically a prayer room for Muslims as it's been kitted out with the facility to wash their feet and also a hand dryer mounted low level to then their dry feet.

I couldn't help but notice the proximity of the water outlet to the hand dryer and also the distribution boards.

Any thoughts?20190226_150533.jpg 20190226_154448.jpg

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
looks more like a wet room.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
raise everything up , let the buggers stand on their heads to wash and dry their smelly feet.

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
So I've been doing some work in a building and the fuseboard is located in a room which has been converted to a "multifaith room". It's basically a prayer room for Muslims as it's been kitted out with the facility to wash their feet and also a hand dryer mounted low level to then their dry feet.

I couldn't help but notice the proximity of the water outlet to the hand dryer and also the distribution boards.

Any thoughts?
yeah ,leave a wooden pole for them ,just in case .

Midwest

-
Arms
Esteemed
Footbath.

When I was a mere wipper snapper, we went on hols to foreign lands. In a hotel I came across a bidet, and asked my Mum what it was used for. She said it was to wash your feet in. Seems she was right.

ChrisElectrical88

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Im intrested to get an outcome to this answer. If its classed as a bath then i would say the spur and hand dryer are more than 600mm away and out of Zone. I dont think you can class it as a basin? Wetrooms o ly have a Zone 1 which is 1.2m from the drainhole, wouldnt class it as a wetroom though.

ChrisElectrical88

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Where the hell is a foot cleaner mentioned in 701?

Edit, im not saying your wrong, i just dont know what a foot cleaner is classed as?

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
looks more like a couple of yards to me.

Reply to Shower or Basin?xxxxxxx in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom