Discuss Shower Triton Bezique 1 part worn - advice ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Tone14

Have Triton Bezique 1 shower
Small part has burnt out, not sure if its replaceable.
Top left of 'can assembly'
see picture
I had a similar problem with another shower 4 years ago, replaced parts & still going strong :)

T

file://localhost/Users/ChapmanFamily/Desktop/photo.JPG

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 96
Shalom,Tone, Although that looks like the OT sensor,i would firstly give more information regarding your experience/electrical knowledge,before requesting advice from lads who are getting ready to pelt you with fruit...if it has other issues or is "of an age",replacement could be a better course of action. Good luck and don't let pomergranate juice dry on light coloured clothing...:28:

if it's the part with the brown cable/yellow sleeve, then it is an O/H sensor. about £28 from triton.

Looks like the neutral from one elements in the can?? Loose connection? The thermal cut out looks ok.

Many thanks for advice - it is the 2 Neutral wires to the left in the picture (Blue)
I would be surprised at a loose connection it has been working ok for 6 years.
I thought the Thermal cut out looked ok.
Not sur why a Neutral would suddenly burn out in use.

Many thanks for advice from Shower Doctor, I bought parts for another shower 4 years ago from here & still going strong.
Not sure how to identify part in this instance though.
To the top left of the 'can assembly'

in that case, the cables need stripping back to undamaged part and as new termination made. presume it's to 1 side of the element.

Many thanks for all advice - I was unable to fully ascertain the identity or cause of burn out.
So did the sensible thing & replaced the unit.

Cheers all the same.
I'm sure I will be back.

Reply to Shower Triton Bezique 1 part worn - advice ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net