Discuss Simple & Stupid Q regarding paper work in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

V

VMan

Basicly, on the REAL presentation of performance document it says :

A typical ‘x’ kWp PV system generates ‘y’ kWh.
Your system is predicted to produce ‘z’ kWh

is 'x' the size of the customers system (4kwp) & 'y' the tariff (43.3p/kWh)?

and 'z' the yearly power the system produces?

Thanks
V

All you can provide is a best educated guess forecast based on the SAP calculation factors, so yes systemsize will determine the annual output based on location, direction and angle of the array, then multiply the total to get the annual FIT. dont forget you also need the CO2 calc.

MCS Prep
Getting it all in excel sheets so it will all auto fill in for me once I get the relevant info from the customer.
Still in early stages yet tho.

Hate to depress you but it doesn't get any better, the more you learn the less you realise you know!!

Co2 calc is this official and can you give me the equation thanks I just use PV sol to give me a rough idea of Co2 saving but nothing else help

Reply to Simple & Stupid Q regarding paper work in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock