SJIB (Scottish) Certification Scheme Sjib/jib

Discuss Sjib/jib in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

just seen they based in bush house ... An only view by appointment and to phone between 2-5

Should be ok then, with work history.
Be aware though that SJIB dont like city n guilds and will refuse to put the likes of 2391 on the back of your card if it is more than 6 yrs old.
They expect you to do a Select testing course for a day or 2 and pay them loads of cash.
ECS required also CSCS doesnt cut it.
Good luck.

Boydy

How quick can I get one of these cards. Do you know anyone who has got one fast from applying.

lol , lol , and lol.

haleys comet orbits faster than the jib

submit your paperwork and take your place at the back of the queue.

lol again.

;-)

I've got it done just need to submit it again, which I think is Layin in my bros house I think.. And I'm working in Scotland.. Shizer 1

Don't fancy your chances of getting a grade card by Friday.
I sent my renewal request in nearly 2 weeks ago - I know they have it because I've given my credit card details to girl at SELECT - but don't have the new card yet.
When I spoke to her last week she said there was a pile of about 100 applications on her desk.
Good luck.

I think il try anyway, and won't let you know result case you huff with the system.

Reply to Sjib/jib in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock