Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Slimline Downlights??? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi I have been asked to install some downlights in my father in law's static home. I have just been and checked the space in the ceiling void and it is 92mm. I have looked everywhere for some downlighters to fit this but no joy.

The closest I got was 100mm, the roof above the void is the old lead/tin roof which has now had a slate roof installed over it, I was thinking about trying to get a few more mm's by cutting through this but from inspection, don't think it is possible.

Does anyone here know of any downlights 230v or Low Voltage which require a void of <92mm???

Many Thanks

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Hi I have been asked to install some downlights in my father in law's static home. I have just been and checked the space in the ceiling void and it is 92mm. I have looked everywhere for some downlighters to fit this but no joy.

The closest I got was 100mm, the roof above the void is the old lead/tin roof which has now had a slate roof installed over it, I was thinking about trying to get a few more mm's by cutting through this but from inspection, don't think it is possible.

Does anyone here know of any downlights 230v or Low Voltage which require a void of <92mm???

Many Thanks
what about kithen cupboard type.they can be mounted surface or recessed and the lamp(capsule)is fitted horizontaly,takes up very little room.

Try these MEGAMAN® CFL GX53. CEF supply them probably others as well. Only 9W each but 8 fitted in a 5mx5m room provide a good working light. They do take a little time to reach full brightnes but there are no heat issues and are surface mounted.

Reply to Slimline Downlights??? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom