Discuss Small Commercial system help in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

flyingsparky

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Good afternoon,

We have been asked to install 10 panels on a bike shed in the grounds of a new eco friendly office block. We have only done two domestic systems before and are still newbies. I am unsure about whether the SAP calcs are the same for commercial and is it a G59 even though its only a small system?

Any help appreciated

Cheers,

Clive

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
I

Ian-LS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Still only g83 as long as less than 16 amps per phase and SAP calcs well be the same wether it's domestic or commercial

Worcester

-
Mentor
Arms
SAP calc (output) will be the same income and ROI will be different, VAT at 20% reclaimable, may be able to offset capital against tax liability, income all taxable ...

BruceB

-
Arms
And, if there is not already an EPC, I believe doing a commercial rather than domestic EPC is a different qualification.

F

flyingsparky

I wasn't sure if it would need an EPC as its a brand new building. Painters are still in etc.

BruceB

-
Arms
It will still need one to be submitted with the FIT application at Level D or better if you want the highest rate.

F

flyingsparky

Appreciate your help folks, thank you.

Reply to Small Commercial system help in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom