Discuss Smart lighting was in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Probs with Aurora smart lighting. Inline controllers 4 nos controlling 96 gu10s, just cannot link together nether could the computer guy, we tried everything, without success. Any one had similar problems

TL;DR
Smart lighting
CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

AJshep

-
Arms
Esteemed
Probs with Aurora smart lighting. Inline controllers 4 nos controlling 96 gu10s, just cannot link together nether could the computer guy, we tried everything, without success. Any one had similar problems
How far away is the Gateway?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi AJ all items no more than six meters. Think I need to get feed back from Aurora as all parts now back with them. Possible damage to in line controller. Also found out the original lamps have a lower power correction factor( .45 manufacturers say .7 awaiting a reply)

AJshep

-
Arms
Esteemed
Let me know how you get on..
I've been personally avoiding these types of "zigbee gateway/ DIY professional " systems so far because I've been a bit sceptical of their long term reliability.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let me know how you get on..
I've been personally avoiding these types of "zigbee gateway/ DIY professional " systems so far because I've been a bit sceptical of their long term reliability.
Starting to lean that way myself, will get back as soon as I find anything out

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Reply to Smart lighting was in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom