Discuss So what are you watching at the moment. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
As per title, what's everyone into at the moment.

I've just finished,,,,
Stranger things
Top Boy
The I Land , got one episode left
Bohemian Raphsody movie
I'm watching the movie, the Mule today clint Eastwood.
And am eagerly awaiting season 10 of the walking dead.
My favourite from the list above is Stranger things, if you haven't seen it I would highly recommend watching it, no matter what age you are or what your tastes are, it's just a brilliant little show, 3 seasons available on netflix. Anyone who has seen it will know what I mean when I say the Never ending story scene is just brilliant.

Right at this moment?
Watching Scotland getting gubbed again at the rugby!

I need to start on Stranger Things. Sounds right up my street.
Watched first ever episode of game of thrones and not watched any more. (Read the books, I know what happens)
First episodes of The Boys, and Carnival Row to see what they’re like.
Waiting for doc who to return, the Arrowverse series’ and Star Trek Discovery. Picard is going to be interesting

You'll love stranger things, I didn't think it would be my kind of thing but then realised it is set in the 80's which is my favourite decade.
It's got something for everyone.
I will say the first few episodes are slow but then it starts getting good and you just end up falling in love with all the characters.
When you finish it though I want you to come back and tell me about the never ending story scene, DO not google it though as it will spoil things , it's in season 3 so loads of spoilers on the net.
[automerge]1569142195[/automerge]
Peaky blinders
Ozark
I'm one of those weird people who doesnt get peaky blinders, I've really tried but it's just not happening.

Animal Cops, Forensic Detectives, Homicide Hunter, WW2 docs. and any other documentaries that take my fancy. ( excludes rubbish like say yess to the dress, 60 minute (all day) makeover ).

I'm sat watching the Mule, when did Clint Eastwood get so old, jesus wept .

Rome series 2.

I’ve watched it about 4 times.

Brillliant! Sex violence and a superb script and story line.

Best box set I’ve ever watched. If you haven’t seen it. Why?

So what are you watching at the moment. 1569149460152 - EletriciansForums.net
grand slam winners tomorrow , but I'm working. So what are you watching at the moment. 1569149704420 - EletriciansForums.net
[automerge]1569149789[/automerge]
Hope they’ve got flexible tickets for an early return fligh
yep,a bullet plane home ,lol.

Reply to So what are you watching at the moment. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock