Discuss So what did you do after work today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

nickblake

Well what did you do after work , well after a day of chasing walls out in a room at 28degrees on the way home i popped to valley airfield and this is what i watched rhosneiger and red arrows 042.jpg yep the red arrows did a display to about 100 people what an end to a hot and very dusty day one advantage of living so close to a Hawk training airfield , shame were loosing the SAR sea kings to the Americans

There's a private school near where my sister lives and once when I was down there visiting I saw the red arrows doing a display above it.
Apparently they had had a "what does your dad do for a living" session and none of the kids believed this lad who claimed his dad was a member. A quick word with their boss and all doubts were dispelled.
The lad's reputation went up a million fold overnight.

I picked my grandson up and spent a few hours building houses, buses and cars out of pillows.
Obviously he lives near you. And you are lucky.
Our nearest are a 200 mile round trip away.

But we had time with them (and other relatives from across the pond) on Saturday at my sister's birthday bash. Little angels. Two and six - no not half a crown....
Four hours with quite a lot of people they had never met and they mixed in like little troopers, ate what they were given......and slugged down the champagne........

Him and my daughter live about a mile from us, until very recently they lived with us but moving out was the best move for him, the way home is through a very nice park so we got to play on the swings, slides and climbing frames for a while. It was great.
Age is a state of mind and a number, nothing else.

Went to the park for a kickabout with my sons, quick pint, then home for a delicious Mediterranean buffet type meal. All under baking hot sun...

Him and my daughter live about a mile from us, until very recently they lived with us but moving out was the best move for him, the way home is through a very nice park so we got to play on the swings, slides and climbing frames for a while. It was great.
Age is a state of mind and a number, nothing else.

I take it you don't like "him"!

I take it you don't like "him"!
No mate, I don't like "him". Thankfully they split when the grandson was ten months old.
He's an idiot and a control freak who once raised his hand to my daughter, we had a little chat about his actions. I made it very plain that it should never happen again.

Well what did you do after work , well after a day of chasing walls out in a room at 28degrees on the way home i popped to valley airfield and this is what i watched View attachment 25658 yep the red arrows did a display to about 100 people what an end to a hot and very dusty day one advantage of living so close to a Hawk training airfield , shame were loosing the SAR sea kings to the Americans

I shall be watching these fellas tonight, they're displaying at Lyme Regis just across the bay from us.
They never fail to impress me. Best pilots in the world.

I reckon most of you sit down and get on this forum looking at the number of posts some have got ...
I just crash out with the dog , no not the misses , the real dog....

Came home and sank 2 pints of cider in around 10 mins, and I am not allowed to drink at the moment, thats the sort of day I had.

Reply to So what did you do after work today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net