Discuss So what's this all about in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Respected member and forum mentor, I just wondered what each one was and what the difference is.
And can I have one of each.
I've also seen some that say electricians arms, what's that about and can I have one of them as well.

Forum mentors are members who have applied to provide help to trainees. There is a trainee only section where trainees can ask questions, the mentors have access to that area to provide that assistance.

Respected member is a badge that is gifted to members the staff think represent the best the forum has to offer in terms of the help they've given to others over the years. Being a member for a few days almost certainly guarantees you won't be getting one of those any time soon.

As for The Electricians Arms, it's a private area of the forums for those in the electrical trade to discuss things like pricing, problem customers etc. There are some entry requirements.

All badges/access are at the staff discretion and can be removed at any time.

Hope that helps.

Respected member and forum mentor, I just wondered what each one was and what the difference is.
I've also seen some that say electricians arms, what's that about and can I have one of them as well.

Hi mate. Usually something that is earned after time and the quality of posts.

you need to earn your way here ,dont until speak until spoken too .;)I was in the arms ,but kicked out because I was drunk at the bar ,I'm trying to stay sober for to get back in .:D

All the best with that Buzz - I’ll be your sponsor if you like!
Nice selfie on your avatar by the way!
you need to earn your way here ,dont until speak until spoken too .;)I was in the arms ,but kicked out because I was drunk at the bar ,I'm trying to stay sober for to get back in .:D

So have any members got all 3 badges, they must be proud if they have.
Oh Buzz you've not got any, go away and write
I must try harder 200 times.

So have any members got all 3 badges, they must be proud if they have.
Oh Buzz you've not got any, go away and write
I must try harder 200 times.
Best watch out Mods

Welcome to the forum Starjack - enjoy the banter!

Welcome Starkjack , in the past this forum was a little more -Real life Sarky -Sparky ...
Very clicky , but things have changed .
So please be nice , If you want to stay !
( Helpful , Helping - and occasionally sharing our misfortune !)

Forum mentors are members who have applied to provide help to trainees. There is a trainee only section where trainees can ask questions, the mentors have access to that area to provide that assistance.

Respected member is a badge that is gifted to members the staff think represent the best the forum has to offer in terms of the help they've given to others over the years. Being a member for a few days almost certainly guarantees you won't be getting one of those any time soon.

As for The Electricians Arms, it's a private area of the forums for those in the electrical trade to discuss things like pricing, problem customers etc. There are some entry requirements.

All badges/access are at the staff discretion and can be removed at any time.

Hope that helps.
So what are the entry requirements for Arms.

Reply to So what's this all about in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock