Discuss So who filled thisin? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Was this survey useful to respond to?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • What a waste or time and money

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I find most surveys ask pointless questions or are ill thought out and poorly structured.

I think most are just trying to get contact info that they can sell on and that is why they give the chance of winning a naff prize

Just looked... from the way the first question is structured it appears the survey is to glean information to sell to Yell.com.
Yell already gave me their monthly sales call today trying to gain information such as this from me so they could "help improve my listing results" i.e get my money out of my pocket.

I did and thought "what a daft survey"

Take our short survey...

Daft!!! Understatement of the year!

Nice to see how they're spending your fees.
Some muppet will be on £20 or 30K to produce that garbage.
Got to love the incentive to participate in the survey...win a FREE TechTalk ticket :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

well, i left it all blank except for the question " how often do your customers ask if you're niceic or elecsa" and i entered "never".

Reply to So who filled thisin? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock