Discuss Software, Certs etc in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DurhamSparky

Just invested in Tysoft's software as i dont like collecting paperwork around my office..!!

well worth a try!

i also uses there PAT testing stuff as well as its nice and easy,

what do others use?

steve

The problem with that software is that u have to buy certs to overprint . so space needed to store certs , i brought the nic one no more certificate books as they print on blank A4 paper so . one ream of paper and you have all the certs you need from small works to pir's. and you can email to clients and they can print off onto their blank A4 paper .

I Hate to tell you this steve but your still required to keep hard copies

Never knew that, i got hundres of completed forms on computer and backed up on external drive, so why would i need a paper copy?

I use easycert it will print all forms directly onto blank paper and has plenty of extra features and it was free

Last edited by a moderator:
dont need to buy certs!!! it prints on to plain paper..!! i ain t no NIC installer just a lonely old elecsa guy so im not persecuted to use there stationary!! :)

how did you get easy cert for free!!

i not had that problem yet!! if i do i shall ask the customer why he wants NIC and get them to explain the difference!!

i would also inform them that British Gas one of the Nations most heard of brand also use Elecsa and not The NIC!!!

its a bit like telling my niece that tesco jeans are the same as amarni, yes they do the same thing. but when i submit jobs to authorities they are not interested in your debate , they are only interested in the brand name just like my niece,, it may be different up north

armain are slighty better....!! but all NIC / ECA / Napit do is inform building control via email!!!

crazy world..!!

im upset now as i paid money for my software!! lol..... i did try and find it for free but gave up!!

Reply to Software, Certs etc in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net