• Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net. We hope you find the information you are looking for. But if you don't manage to, please feel free to Register and ask a question yourself. You can delete your account at any time should you quickly find the answers to what you need.

Discuss Solar charge controller in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi, in my campervan I have a roof solar panel, two 100AH UK-UKG110 leisure batteries and a LS1024B solar charge controller.

In the daytime the controller is on and all is well. However as soon as it becomes dark outside, the charge controller switches off completely and none of the lights and other appliances like water pump etc work.

Do you have any suggestions on how to correct this?

Thank you.

James the Spark1976

-
Arms Access
Esteemed Member
If it used to work ok, I suggest either the batteries are dead or not connected.
If it has never worked, look to make sure the wiring has been done as per the instructions

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you, I checked all the wires leading to the battery specifically and one was defective. It's now repaired, thanks for your help.

Are there enough independent certification companies?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom