Discuss Solar Farm What? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pirhead

Hi all went to see a customer to quote. He says that he has a little project abroad wants solar farm for running hotel complex of 52 ensuites and amusement rides-any ideas. Said I would look into it where would I look?:innocent:

And what would you have done if he had said, I have a "hotel complex of 52 ensuites and amusement rides abroad that needs rewiring" ?

Take the same approach.

1) A feasability study needs to be done
2) Planning may be needed (local laws / bribes apply :) )
3) An environmental Impact study may be required
4) Local DNO equivalent palms may need to be greased :presents2:
5) Source all equipment and containerise it before you leave
6) Equipment will need to be configured to local conditions
7) Local labour (siesta time / manjana ) will drive you mad :banghead:
8) you'll get sunburnt whilst your doing it :yes:

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, what are the soil conditions, what ground mount system could be installed, what's the topography, what's the access, who's gonna pay, in waht currecny , what are the tax implications

Simple really. :juggle2:

Hi all went to see a customer to quote. He says that he has a little project abroad wants solar farm for running hotel complex of 52 ensuites and amusement rides-any ideas. Said I would look into it where would I look?:innocent:

Maybe adding no thanks to your vocabulary might help ;-)

If it's in spain I can give you a good contact based in Barcelona. They use German solar panels, ABB invertors and a fab system for field mounting. Carly

Reply to Solar Farm What? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net