Discuss Solar install help required - Surrey/West Sussex area in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

paulhome

I am looking for an MCS accredited installer who would be able to complete a DIY solar install.
I appreciate that some or all of the installation may need to be removed or modified.
The install consists of 20 * 220w BP solar poly panels on 2 elevations of a bungalow, an SMA SB3000 and a Steca inverter.
Thanks in advance for any replies or suggestions.

And the SB3000 HF or TL? HF is only single tracker (lots of previous discussion about E/W single tracker ..... )

System design is paramount for performance, choosing the right inverter to match your panel configuration/ orientation will return so much more power and £'s...

That said there are some good chaps on here that may well help you out, but be prepared to dip your hand in your pocket as it is quite involved installing a pv system correctly, plus the MCS paperwork to have a system compliant and registered is somewhat time consuming.

Reply to Solar install help required - Surrey/West Sussex area in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello All, I'm seeking some advice about a solar PV system we had installed in November 2014 please. After 18 months, we seem to be consistently...
Replies
Views
crossplot
C
R
Five days without solar but guess I haven’t missed too much yet, thanks to the grotty weather. I’ve had my solar installation since June 2011...
Replies
Views
iconnect
I
H
Hi All, I have just had a PV install done on my property this week and reading some of the posts here and the MCS guidlines, etc. I am now a...
Replies
Views
Earthstore
E
I
Hello This is my first post but I have read many others and am impressed with the quality of the correspondence. I am not an...
Replies
Views
Ibis Designs
I

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock