Discuss Solar PV Commissioning Certificate in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

leerids

Hi all

New to this forum and have my MCS inspection Tuesday.

All other calcs and forms done just struggling with Commissioning Confirmation Form

Its asking for

SSEG details - is this Modules or Inverter

Within SSEG Section its asking the following

SSEG rating (A) and power factor under normal running conditions (is this the inverter)

Maximum peak short-circuit current A (would this be the modules)

Thanks

Lee
Any other advise appreciated

SSEG details - This is the inverter information (make and model)

SSEG rating (A) and power factor under normal running conditions - obtainable from the inverter spec

Maximum peak short-circuit current - also obtainable from the inverter spec

Maximum peak short-circuit current - also obtainable from the inverter spec

Not in a SMA manual. Apparently "n/a" is the most common entry to this question. Although, I did put the AC results of my pscc test at the isolator in my assessment.

For SMA (most sunny boys AFAIK) the PSCC is 'current regulated'. That is what i put down anyway. It shouldn't be the PSCC from AC isolator as that is not part of the SSEG (inverter)?

Reply to Solar PV Commissioning Certificate in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A friend of mine asked me to look at here PV system as she is not getting any power (and thus money) from it. First real issue is the Aurora...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping someone out there has come across this problem. Just had -8 days ago- a 6k solar panel system plus 4.8k battery pack installed. When...
Replies
Views
I'm an experienced sparky, now semi retired, with absolutely no knowledge of solar PV, which I'm trying to do something about. My questions are...
Replies
Views
In addition to the 4 main, well known competent persons schemes (NICEIC, ELECSA, NAPIT and STROMA), there is apparently another, lesser known...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock