Discuss solar pv in cyprus in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Grumpy

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

no i don't know why this forum doesn't support my shift key. however i'll persevere.
i have a friend in cyprus who would like to run his swimming pool pumps off solar pv. does anyone on here know anything about cyprus eg is there the equivalent of a fit qestion mark. unlikely i think. what about the only elctricity supplier, do they permit grid tied question mark. alternatively, do you have any suggestions where i might source this information and info on solar irradiance and the like. might be a rather tasty install exclaimation mark. thanks in advance.

Worcester

-
Mentor
Arms
Why would he run the pool off solar PV? Unless he is proposing heat pumps, he'd be better off with Solar Thermal, simpler, cheaper, or try the Thermodynamic Solar Panels, makes much more sense - "heat to heat" not "light to leccy to heat to heat"

Reply to solar pv in cyprus in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom