Discuss Solar PV installers required in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Solar Sales

@ALL.
We are an established direct sales company with our own Sales and marketing teams in Wales and the SW and want to get involved in Solar pv panel sales to the domestic marketplace.
We are really looking for MCS installers or an existing company to join forces with us, we supply the sales including photo diary and relevant information, you followup and install.

Any and all enquiries welcome as this is a genuine business opportunity for all parties concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please quote your RECC membership number, and the company the name of the company that is registered with RECC.

Please also post details of your MCS registration as it is contrary to the regulation of the scheme for MCS registered bodies to sub contract to non MCS organisations except in the case of new build. If you intend to circumvent this, do you feel it is in the spirit of MCS and will offer adequate protection to the consumer?

Please explain how you will meet the necessary National Occupational standards in light of the need to meet these.

Last edited:
Hi Solar Sales.

Feel free to have a look at our website to see what we can offer - All Eco Energy - Home.

We're experts in partnering with Sales Organisations such as yours to achieve what you're looking for in the solar PV sector. And we always help our customers comply with MCS guidelines (as pointed out by other users of this forum), so that you can be sure that you're business structure is secure over the forthcoming time.

I have just signed up on a training course for Solar PV and was under the impression there we strict guidelines to who could carry this out. TBH I just went out and got all the kit so I am actively looking for extra work. I got the Seaward PV100 at bargain price but its a minefield out there on solar on what you can and cant do, or maybe that's just me and my age!

Hello,
We are a subsidiary of a German company with more than 50 MW of photovoltaic systems installed in Germany.
We're just about to enter the UK market with our services, please tell me if you are interested in large projects or residential?
We can give you a good deal for contracts above 250 kW preferably in one place or several in a row.
We specialize in ground mounted turn key systems but we also deploy roof systems.

Please reply if interested in our services.

Regards

Pawel Paszkiewicz

Reply to Solar PV installers required in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net