Discuss Solar pv lead generation in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

robbie c2c

We have thousands of solar pv leads for able to pay customers across the uk ,moving forward with the new fit rate we see an even greater demand now that initial costs have crashed to the customer,if your looking for good quality leads postcode specific or uk wide then please get in touch.either on here of by email to [email protected]

rob

Have all of these PV leads been checked to ensure that they are fully aware that the FIT rate has been halved? How do they know that initial costs to the customer have crashed? Most of us installers are unaware of how much equipment prices are likely to fall - so how do they know?

hi with regards to the leads .
yes the customers are aware of the new fit rate and when it starts.
with regard to the costs being slashed by suppliers,the suppliers who we have been dealing with have dropped their prices to under 9k for a full system this is for the same system that was costing the customer 14-15k we have been informed this is due to lower costs from suppliers and a smaller profit margin to continue their businesses in solar pv.
all leads are generated in a wholly compliant way,to do anything but this would be departmental to our business on the whole if you have specific compliance questions you would like to ask then please feel free.
i hope these remarks answer the questions raised.
many thanks

Unless you have generated the leads yourself you have no way of knowing,
If I were a lead generating company, that wants to sell you leads,(which I am not), and you asked me if it complied with the code from NASA, VOSO, Disneyland, MCS or anywhere else what do you think the answer would be?
Maybe that answers the question?

Sorry, I do not mean to sound rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've never used lead generation companies as all our work comes from our website and strange as it may seem to some, recommendation. A friend in Norfolk seems to get very little refferal work and relies heavily on the solar guide despite his installs being up to scratch.

We used to rely on lead generation sites a lot but we now rely on our website more than anything. Difficult to see what next year will bring but I'm hoping that leads websites will die off a bit now.

They add literally nothing positive to the process and I'm hoping that the tsunami of salesmen that have plagued our industry will now move on to something else.

Reply to Solar pv lead generation in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net