Discuss Solar Solutions in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

trev

The above company trade out of Manchester, also trade as Solar Savings have offered me a job and something doesn't feel right about them so I thought I'd consult my learned friends on the forum.
Has anyone heard anything of them? Or do you or anyone you know have any experience of them good or bad.
All info gratefully received and kept strictly between you, me and the gatepost.
I know jobs are tight and obviously this has a knock on effect on to money but I'd hate to be stuck in a job working for a company I hate. I could be wrong of course but.......

That doesn't sound good.
Does your company have an offshootcalled Mindsearch that does "Market research" aka door to door knocking?

If it is Solar Energy Savings, and it is the company I think it is, they are brokers and not MCS. If it is the same company, they break the REAL code big time and provide a somewhat misleading figure as a SAP calculation. If it is the company a friend of mine had the misfortune to deal with, avoid at all costs.

Update on this one, yeah I know it's resurrecting an old thread but I thought you PV guys might like to know.
A mate of mine went to be a canvasser for them and by the looks of it they're about to implode. The wages for supposedly 2000 people were not paid yesterday, they blamed their bank then their own internal systems. Wages problems are apparently common place and the staff are just expected to suck it up and get on with things.
A shining example of how things should be done? I think not. I'm so glad I knocked their offer back now
Thanks very much to Solar King for his heads up

I'm sure that's the company our neighbour got a quote from recently.
He was quoted for 6 panels nearly the same we paid for 12 !!!
Needless to say, I warned him off and he cancelled.

Reply to Solar Solutions in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net