Discuss Solar Thermal secondary return pump Fluropro in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Siddie

Hi

I have been installing a Solar Thermal system (with a plumber friend) with a Glow-Worm Fluropro controller, and the system has a secondary return pump on it. I can't find any live output for the pump.
I could just put the pump on a plug-in timer, but in the manual it states that the system can handle a secondary return pump which would then work at the right time for the system.
The controller has an output for the pump as I can hear the relay click over when the pump is meant to be activated, but can't find any output brought live.
Can anybody help? I could just do tracing, but that means pulling the whole thing apart, wasting time and money, and the warranty will be void.

Sid

Reply to Solar Thermal secondary return pump Fluropro in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We have just completed a self build, and heating system is Air Source Heat Pump, unvented HW cylinder, Buffet Tank, all Vaillant equipment. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I'm replacing a small old off grid with a new 7.5kw off grid, & being poor seek best value for my mppt, after long searches I find this...
Replies
Views
Hi forum members, I hope someone can assist with my enquiry. I have been advised that to comply with BS7671 Reg 132.16 my solar and battery...
Replies
Views
I have seen recent changes that require (most) EV chargers and solar systems to be fitted with a type B RCCD. I work with power semiconductors...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a problem of RCD tripping caused by the wet UFH systems. There are 5 UFH areas each with a Wilo Para pump attached. Along...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock