Discuss Some Feedback Would Be Good.. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OnlQQker

Esteemed
Reaction score
I've finally got around to finishing my first music project in Logic Pro 9 and would appreciate any feedback before I upload it to all the various sources.

Don't beat around the bush, if it's crap then I wont be offended, I'll just make adjustments

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• The Other Way mp3.mp3
    7.3 MB
Better than some of the entrants for this years eurovision song contest..... cough Russia*cough*

Stick it on a tik tok video of some stupid stunt as a backing track and you've got a hit!

Seriously though, i was expecting some bad guitar and singing as a demo, but this was nice to listen to.

Mmmm , I'm no music expert ... It surprised me near the middle , with a bit of a change.
and just before the end decline ..the beat seemed to confuse my heart Rhythm .
(The Tick Tockyness could probably be toned down a bit earlier , before making a come back. )
(Don't take my observations too seriously )
What do I know I've never written a hit , and have to admit to liking
over produced Abba hits.

The song has a bit of a story.

About 4 weeks ago I was watching the protests in Bristol, and the police sirens which I could hear quite loudly gave me an idea.
I went into the shed and found the key the police sirens were in, C sharp and A flat.
So this is the tick tock noise, they are actually police sirens. When the song breaks in the middle the police sirens start off faint, get faster and then goes into the next part of the song.

I'm not one for uploading to Youtube or any other social media, to me it's just a bit of fun, but I'm never sure if it sounds right or not.
Thanks for the feedback btw, I do appreciate it a lot!

Well I opened a Youtube channel shortly after this song I uploaded here under the user name Lawnmower. I didn't know what name to use and I had been pushing a lawnmower over at a farm all summer so hence the name, I've done a few more since so if you're bored I will welcome any comments, positive or negative, nobody is commenting on anything over on Youtube lol.
The song above is called the same on my channel (The Other Way) and can be found on the link below... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmxQtYXxCOhIF_IJQXu811A

Reply to Some Feedback Would Be Good.. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net