Discuss some more 2391 questions in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

wrighty

-
Arms
Reaction score
hi guys,

i have a few more 2391 questions id like a bit of guidance with

1. state three different examples of a limitation that may be agreed with a client which is not already stated on the periodic inspection report.

a. access restrictions, evenings or weekends
b, interuption of supply to certain areas or equipment
c.

am i on the right track?

and

2. state three situations where the human sense of touch could be used by an inspector

i think i get this question, im just struggling to word it correctly and get all three situations

a, i would say check connection of conductors
b, check containment is securely fixed and supported throughout
c, check all ends of conduit are reemed and bushed where needed

cheers in advance.

less than 2 weeks until exam date and my brain seems to be really failing me at this moment in time.

also

list three different protective conductors that may be installed in most electricial installations

is this:

circuit protective conductors
earthing conductor
main protective bonding conductors

or is it
incoming water service
incoming gas service
structural steel

or am i missing the point completely?

cheers again

hi guys,

1. state three different examples of a limitation that may be agreed with a client which is not already stated on the periodic inspection report.

c.

I'd say also dismantling fixings I.e kitchen cupboards or lifting floorboards ect

also

list three different protective conductors that may be installed in most electricial installations

is this:

earthing conductor

or is it
incoming water service
incoming gas service
structural steel

or am i missing the point completely?

cheers again

I would say your on the mark with

earthing conductor

yeh i know, i know what i want to say, but its getting it down on paper that i seem to be struglling with,

im struggling with a calculation abit aswell

calculate the maximum permitted earth fault loop impedance for a circuit incorparating a 100mA RCD.

Zs IAN < 50v

500 x 100 / 50

is this right?

tick. 30mA is 1667Ω, 100mA is 500Ω, 300mA is 167Ω

hi guys,

c.

am i on the right track?

and

2. state three situations where the human sense of touch could be used by an inspector

i think i get this question, im just struggling to word it correctly and get all three situations

a, i would say check connection of conductors
b, check containment is securely fixed and supported throughout
c, check all ends of conduit are reemed and bushed where needed

cheers in advance.

less than at this moment in mtime.[/QUOTE

Touch?
I used ...

Check loose connections
Check temp overheating
Sharp edges

Reply to some more 2391 questions in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net