Discuss Some one selling 22000 electricians details on ebay. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reported to ebay, hopefully it'll get taken down and the seller removed. Only one feedback so it look like they're taking a chance at not getting caught.

Companies like that really hack me off, not as if we get enough spam in our daily lives.

i've reported it as well. as if we don't get enough spam as it is, without these cretins.

Maybe I should sell my database of care homes in Wales - I have over 50,000 in total on there - got it from CSSIW 2 years back.

includes:
emails
company names
managers name
Address
Telephone number

I like it when they call and say can i speak to the transport manager and I reply well you are speaking to him then i save their phone number under Scam or spam 1,2-3 so i dont have to answer it again

Maybe I should sell my database of care homes in Wales - I have over 50,000 in total on there - got it from CSSIW 2 years back.

includes:
emails
company names
managers name
Address
Telephone number

How an earth did you manage to get that out of them, I have a hand in a business where we sell them patient weighing equipment, and would love to get my hands on that DB for email shot..

At least ebay have actually acted on something for a change.

Also reported the rest of their items. I really hate any form of telemarketing stuff.

How an earth did you manage to get that out of them, I have a hand in a business where we sell them patient weighing equipment, and would love to get my hands on that DB for email shot..

I got them from CSSIW - I asked them for an up-to-date list of all care homes in Wales - within 1hr they had sent them all to me.

Easy

Also under the freedom of information act they must give you anything (within reason) you ask for about private/public organisations.

I only asked for addresses and manager names - all under the FOI Act

Im not moaning about it - we all got to make money somehow.

I dont have a problem about telemarketing at all - its their job - however if they call me I tell them that Im to busy and to email me anything they are trying to sell and if I interested I will come back to them - they always have my email address.

hang on your moaning about it and now your passing it on for him to telemarket . . . . . make your mind up

OI I'm not Telemarketing I hate it, I write a personal letter to each manager, or rather the girl in the office will. That way its personal and gets to the right person, we also address one to the maintenance manager.

Got to spread the word ! + the equipment we supply them saves lives, its a win win situation :p

includes:
emails
company names
managers name
Address
Telephone number
I got them from CSSIW - I asked them for an up-to-date list of all care homes in Wales - within 1hr they had sent them all to me.

Easy
its also down to who you know and who to go to

If you want a copy let me know

(its in excel format)
Also under the freedom of information act they must give you anything (within reason) you ask for about private/public organisations.

I only asked for addresses and manager names - all under the FOI Act
Im not moaning about it - we all got to make money somehow.

I dont have a problem about telemarketing at all - its their job - however if they call me I tell them that Im to busy and to email me anything they are trying to sell and if I interested I will come back to them - they always have my email address.
Didn't I say Nicholas would make an excellent politician.

Reply to Some one selling 22000 electricians details on ebay. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net