Discuss Some pics of the next job in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

the pict

-
Mentor
Reaction score
Whats your take on the orange conductor cant say I have seen that before
Some pics of the next job meter - EletriciansForums.netSome pics of the next job main garage 2 - EletriciansForums.netSome pics of the next job N conductor - EletriciansForums.netSome pics of the next job main garage - EletriciansForums.netSome pics of the next job heads - EletriciansForums.net
the boards are behind a tyre changer the manual type and this is where the axle stands are kept hence the chunk out of the meter

Yeah at first I though whats bit of air line doing in there till I moved the junk out of the way, going to get the DNO on site anyway
Pict

Whats your take on the orange conductor cant say I have seen that before
View attachment 22197View attachment 22198View attachment 22199View attachment 22200View attachment 22201
the boards are behind a tyre changer the manual type and this is where the axle stands are kept hence the chunk out of the meter

That "chunk out of the meter" is a carefully constructed aperture to allow the insertion of a screwdriver to "adjust" the meter reading.

Thats likely Richard as not shown there is one of those blue boxes that go clunk every now and then and a clock that makes the clunky thing clunk , although what good is storage heating in council garage with a 80 foot sqaure door thats always open, mind you there is a bothy

Pict

Reply to Some pics of the next job in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock