Discuss Some theory about cable sizing, electrical circuits, RCD's, switchgears etc. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Takeshi

Hi guys,
As I post in the head of the topic I am loking for some theory about the above things.I was looked here in this chapter but I can not find nothing.So if somebody of you have some materials about that I will be very thankful to send it to me.Or paste some links here.I prefer somthing for free download in pdf, but in other format should be useful.
Thanks a lot in advance for the cooperation.

dunno about laterally. most seem not to be able to think, full stop. some need a few sessions with our tame polish physicist/inventor. they might end up the first settlers on Mars.

Hi guys,
As I post in the head of the topic I am loking for some theory about the above things.I was looked here in this chapter but I can not find nothing.So if somebody of you have some materials about that I will be very thankful to send it to me.Or paste some links here.I prefer somthing for free download in pdf, but in other format should be useful.
Thanks a lot in advance for the cooperation.
I cannot understand all the post because it isn't in English, however I get the general idea, my advise is to use Google for information relating to PDFs, regarding materials, get lost buy your own.

Yes I am in a positive mood don't bloody spoil it Skip Rat

Yes I am in a positive mood don't bloody spoil it Skip Rat
Yes I am as well considering Glos were humiliated yesterday, worse defeat in years, embarrassing, still I love Saturdays and it won't spoil the day, Morning Glenn, how you doing today fella?

Are you taking the PI$$ Takeshi or just a a complete pontz ?????
Would you like me to buy you a van aswell fully equipped with cable and tools or would you not know how to use them anyway ???
People like you annoy the hell out of me so start stacking shelves and pay for your own stuff you cheeky Mong !!!!!!!

I'm good thanks Mike, I feel really happy at the minute. works going well, I'm really happy with Darrel's progress and life in general is good.
But I'm sure so **** will come along and spoil it!!!

Would you like me to buy you a van aswell fully equipped with cable and tools or would you not know how to use them anyway ???
People like you annoy the hell out of me so start stacking shelves and pay for your own stuff you cheeky Mong !!!!!!!

Haha Daz stop hesitating and just say it how it is.

Morning Daz

Morning Daz, I'm fine fella. But like you and the rest of the lads I bloody hate liberty takers!!

And you lot call me grumpy!

Reply to Some theory about cable sizing, electrical circuits, RCD's, switchgears etc. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net