Discuss something good for the troops to do in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

elsparko

UK troops join Malawi anti-poaching fight - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43090206

id be happy if its all our armed forces did , trophy hunters are now the hunted

i enquired with a south african outfit about joining their anti poaching unit years ago but they would only allow native south africans to join

im all for hunting if youre hunting to feed/defend yourself, but if youre simply killing an animal to put its head on your wall then you deserve the piece of lead coming your way at 360+ fps

UK troops join Malawi anti-poaching fight - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43090206

id be happy if its all our armed forces did , trophy hunters are now the hunted

i enquired with a south african outfit about joining their anti poaching unit years ago but they would only allow native south africans to join

im all for hunting if youre hunting to feed/defend yourself, but if youre simply killing an animal to put its head on your wall then you deserve the piece of lead coming your way at 360+ fps

For once elsparko I agree with you o_O. As long as the our troops are available for fire fighting duties, if the need arises.

P!ssed again

And in thirty years time they'll be hounded through the courts when a dead poachers family stakes a claim.

the "troubles" were a dirty time for both sides, but lets be honest, they did kind of have a point, britain has been occupying ireland for over a century
British forces didn't go around randomly blowing up innocent civilians. Yes there was some horrible acts by British Soldiers but these pale against the atrocities carried out by so called freedom fighters.

And now terrorists walk free with letters of comfort from our government yet veterans are being dragged through the courts 40 years later when they were originally investigated and found innocent? Can you remember what you were doing 40 years ago and most of your witnesses are dead or terminally ill?

When the troubles started, British troops were sent in to keep the peace.
From what I was told, housewives would step out of their houses to give us cups of tea and biscuits, when we were on patrol.
All went a bit south when they started lacing the tea with ground glass.

Fixed that for you elsparko......
id rather they ended up in a ditch

prison and death is too quick for them, they deserve FAR worse

i wish the RAF took the initiative during the italy campaigns during ww2, should have just bombed the vatican out of existence, dont know why the vatican was exempt from bombing raids when they supported the rise of hitler

Probably because of so many Catholics in the forces.
religious buildings have special exemptions in war, its a load of balls

back in the 30s and 40s they didnt have access to the information we do now so cant really blame them for being indoctrinated as children into religious cults

Reply to something good for the troops to do in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock