Discuss sometimes the customers intellect needs questioning in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Darkwood

Staff member
Mod
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
2012-04-24_13_04_30.jpgtook this in back of a sarnie shop, only reason im been called in is because the stainless splash back is been replaced by a full height one and she asked me to re-route the plastic conduit they were unaware it was doing any damage to the conduit DOH!

Once you’ve sorted it lets see a photo of the cores in the toasted bit.
Done it and believe it or not no real evidence of damage, they were 2.5 solid drawn singles too which i aint seen used for many a year, i believe the cream paint which charred up acted like a pretty good thermal barrier, look closely you can see the conduit is actually black in colour overpainted.

Nice one!

I had a sarnie shop that had coffee maker, toaster, fridge, freezer,hot plate, hot counter, cold counter and a few other things of a 2.5mm 15A radial (rewireable fuse) and they wondered why the fuse kept blowing!

After looking at the pic was just about to say , at least its steel conduit.....
lol.
And a socket above a hot-plate ( to the left ) , really useful.

Well its no longer an issue even if i was drafted in for other reasons and even got a nice sausage sarnie to go for free ;)

The grill looks fairly clean as do the worktops but they seem to have missed the walls and the paint scraper they use for flipping burgers... :puke:

i did some work in an indian restaurant the once they invited me for free meals i diclined after having seen the kitchen and the waiters clothes drying off on the seats around the tables.

Hi sedgy, have worked at a few Indian restaurants in the past. Middle of summer had to go down side passage, found ordinary buckets filled with half cooked chickens with no lids lined up outside with flies all over them! Still that's what the spice is for!

Hi sedgy, have worked at a few Indian restaurants in the past. Middle of summer had to go down side passage, found ordinary buckets filled with half cooked chickens with no lids lined up outside with flies all over them! Still that's what the spice is for!

ha yeh also makes the food more stringy

Reply to sometimes the customers intellect needs questioning in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net