Discuss SP Energy Meter Wiring in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Customer wants to put one in for an outbuilding to know what they're using. It arrived today and can't figure out the terminals. There are 2 neutral terminals on the top + im guessing a L supply + L out; but on the bottom there are 2 more terminals marked 20 + and 21 -!
Do I need the bottom terminals?

looking back at your OP it seems it's a c type. go to the product details on the right of your link it will be in specification or data.

it's in tech. data. scroll all the way to section 4. c type wiring. it's 1= L in, 3= L out, 4 and 6 a N in and N out.

Reply to SP Energy Meter Wiring in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good day readers, if any,I am an old sparky, a very old sparky. I can remember old Faraday giving us lectures Wednesday evenings at evening...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone In September 2023 I rented a beautiful 3 bedroom apartment, with all electric supply, no gas powered appliances. I noted down the...
Replies
Views
Please help resolve this techincal queistons: The customers industrial plant is supplied with electricity from the utility company via 2 transfer...
Replies
Views
Good morning, So I’m working on an existing 3 phase solar system and the customer wants a way to use the huge mass of exported solar on their...
Replies
Views
I live in a flat in Scotland supplied with an old 2 meter system called THTC where one meter using a time signal supplied heating and hot water...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock