• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Sparkies wanted in basildon in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This electrician job is going for grabs, please don't post contact details in this area of the forum. Use the forum messaging system instead.
Reaction score
any decent reliable electricians wanted for some pre fab unit assembly. It’s not glamorous or exciting I’m not going to lie but if your a speedy worker or used to price work then it’s a good position. Day rate is £180-£190 per day. 7-5 daily with overtime available onSaturdays at time and a half 7-1. Production line so need to work to a timescale and work needs to be spot on every time. Can’t afford any mistakes at all really as whole unit invariably will need changing.

Anyone interested or knowsanyone who may be then let me know.

This thread is an example of what's wrong with this forum at the moment.
All he's doing is offering a job, if you don't want one why the need to belittle someone you don't know and know nothing about.
I suppose we all get our kicks in diferent ways.

Firstly apologies Sparksaflyin. I think it's great that people join this forum specially to post job offers and I think it's not fair for people advertising genuine positions of employment to have to defend themselves against opinions of others who have no intention of applying for the position.

In years gone by we used to immediately close all threads with job offers specifically for the reason that they used to invariably get taken off topic into a protracted discussion (argument) about pay rates and employment conditions etc. More recently we've been leaving them open because it allows for people with genuine interest to enquire further for more info.

If members insist on being confrontational with people advertising employment it will deter them from advertising here in future which isn't fair on other members who are genuinely looking for work opportunities. I'm impressed Sparksaflyin is still around TBH, I'd have deleted the thread and left long ago if I were him.

If you're not genuinely interested in posts advertised please consider the effect it will have on others who do need the work before you post in the thread.

Thanks.

Firstly apologies Sparksaflyin. I think it's great that people join this forum specially to post job offers and I think it's not fair for people advertising genuine positions of employment to have to defend themselves against opinions of others who have no intention of applying for the position.

In years gone by we used to immediately close all threads with job offers specifically for the reason that they used to invariably get taken off topic into a protracted discussion (argument) about pay rates and employment conditions etc. More recently we've been leaving them open because it allows for people with genuine interest to enquire further for more info.

If members insist on being confrontational with people advertising employment it will deter them from advertising here in future which isn't fair on other members who are genuinely looking for work opportunities. I'm impressed Sparksaflyin is still around TBH, I'd have deleted the thread and left long ago if I were him.

If you're not genuinely interested in posts advertised please consider the effect it will have on others who do need the work before you post in the thread.

Thanks.
Appreciate the support. I am genuinely baffled that people would take it upon themselves to be so argumentative and degrading about a topic they clearly have no clue about. It was and still is a genuine job offer and imho a fair one. To Be fair I probably shouldn’t have let what are clearly trolls rile me quite so much but it is frustrating when all your trying to do is put a job opportunity out there for sparks who need it.

Okay....I tried..... I'm going to close this thread.

If anyone is interested in the position being offered please contact Sparksaflyin by private message.

Reply to Sparkies wanted in basildon in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net