Discuss sparks wanted 45 to 65 quid a day....? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pigletvonpiggle

:mad:i thought i would let you all know of a little bit info thats has come to my attention, in westminster there is a company taking on sparks and plumbers for 45 to 65 a day. it is a company based in isreal. so a march has been organized on monday at 10.30, both ucatt and unite will be there. meeting point is south side of westminster bridge. if anyone has details off this job please post on here. this must stop. 45 to 65 a day under the nose of parliment is not even minimum wage.:mad:

disgusting. this, is the type of thing that will bring this country to its knees unless something is done. well done to those union guys at the pickets yesterday

And the employer would expect certification and a high standard of work no doubt?
So someone signs off everybody elses work?
Rubbish,and shocking(possibly literally)

What are we gonna do abpout it. Im 30, born and bred in this country. Can't get any council flat cause they'd rather give it to the somali or afghan refugee, or polish girl that just got pregnant, or the iraqi who is seeking asylum. WTF. There is a civil war brooding here. How hard is the future going to be for the children in the country. I welcome back guy fawkes. in parliment. They don't know how hard its becoming for the brits. I

Well done to all the guys on the news.

Last edited by a moderator:
simon you are harsh with your words but eh its how a lot of us are thinking, i live in norwich and i cannot get a job. it is the sign of the times. we need an english government. scotland have a parliment, so does wales sort off. england we have nothing. its a british parliment in westminster. england is not recognised as a state in europe.

for the first time in my career ( 9years ) i am unemployed. 2 years ago i would have laughed if some had said we would be in this situation i had that much work on. i am from northerm ireland and we have our excuse for a parliment and there doing naff all, infact just yesterday they scrapped the national stadium which would have created thousands of jobs. the whole goverment system is flawed in which ever part of the UK your from.

is it worth notifying the health and safety executive given the need for testing and inspecting which no doubt these guys wont have.

What are we gonna do abpout it. Im 30, born and bred in this country. Can't get any council flat cause they'd rather give it to the somali or afghan refugee, or polish girl that just got pregnant, or the iraqi who is seeking asylum. WTF. There is a civil war brooding here. How hard is the future going to be for the children in the country. I welcome back guy fawkes. in parliment. They don't know how hard its becoming for the brits. I

Well done to all the guys on the news.

With house prices rocketting and no chance for a low paid working guy to ever buy his own home, having to rent accommodation with rental of a 1 bedroom flat nearing half of your monthly pay, I can see your point. What are we to do.

I actually know somebody who also believes that this country of ours is nearing revolution.

Have you also noticed how many foreign people there are in the country, I believe it is an invasion force and that they are here to strike at the heart of our country when the takeover begins. lol.

i don't think the country is quite ready to self explode yet, ;)

there are plenty of english low life scrouts and crims to mate and there will be plenty more in the next place you move to.

Any more swearing and your accounts will be removed......simple as, follow forum rules..

Now back to the thread in hand.....this type of pricing cannot be allowed and mr brown needs to step in...ASAP.

i agree dave, a legal and moral solution needs to be sorted,as foreign workers are always gonna come here. like when we went to germany years ago and dubai now days. but we go there to earn more not undercut the native labour and because our nations workers are still recognised as being good over seas. its here we need to be recignised.british employers have got to realise when you employ low trained or non trained labour you get problems. i have been on so many jobs in the past fixing problems because of poorly trained people.

i agree dave, a legal and moral solution needs to be sorted,as foreign workers are always gonna come here. like when we went to germany years ago and dubai now days. but we go there to earn more not undercut the native labour and because our nations workers are still recognised as being good over seas. its here we need to be recignised.british employers have got to realise when you employ low trained or non trained labour you get problems. i have been on so many jobs in the past fixing problems because of poorly trained people.

Lets face it, thats one of the reasons why there is work about for us sparks.

I love the DIYer messing with electrics because I have to go around and fix it and get paid at my rates. :)

If your looking for work get the rate that you think your worth. Don't feel like you have to lower yourself to their level.

I agree those silly day rates (£45-£65) are for monkeys and that is exactly what they will get. If they want a real spark then they will get one for a couple of hours at those rates.

Try and be positive, negativity breeds. :(

As above, currently on a job (a BIG job) putting things right that 5 week wonders and eu migrants have worked on.

I was told last week that i should get comfy as there is 9 - 12months worth of rectifacation work to be done:D

Reply to sparks wanted 45 to 65 quid a day....? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock