Discuss Specs/ murdoch/ mick in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I think the only thing that's been clarified for certain so far is that Russell Brand is a knob.

Hmmmm......... as much as I hate to admit it, the only one I heard speaking sense (apart from the thing-a-me the journalist) actually was Nigel Farage.

I think the only thing that's been clarified for certain so far is that Russell Brand is a knob.

When Brand was listed as one of the panel that made the programme missable for me when the BBC fired him and his mate Ross they should have made it permanent from any BBC programming

Rubbish, the labour lady was brilliant, kind, polite, spoke with dignity and actually had ideas on how to improve the NHS, Farage openly admits insurance is the way to go, his view is the first time you are taken to hospital it should be a case of you get treated regardless and then they look to insurance companies for the money from the treatment afterwards, in otherwords we pay insurance companies to cover our health care, AKA==================privatisation, another Tory crunt.

When Brand was listed as one of the panel that made the programme missable for me when the BBC fired him and his mate Ross they should have made it permanent from any BBC programming

Totally agree with you 110% and then some!! The guy is a talentless obnoxious foul mouthed self praising idiot that should never be allowed anywhere near a TV or Radio station again. Smart arse Ross is basically no different, no loss whatsoever if they are never seen or heard of again!!

Reply to Specs/ murdoch/ mick in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net