Discuss Speech Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest77

Pretty good ideas, I don't like the 16 year olds being allowed to vote myself, I did like the more GPs and Nurses bit. Overall pretty okay, but lets face it, Ed is no prime minister, as a labour man I pull my hair out evertime he starts to talk, that said if he keeps his promise to up hold the 6 major points he promised he may well do a good job, the only problem = I see a Tory UKIP coalition next may.

For you doubters who think I am mad regarding Tory propaganda, half way through his speech they switched him off on sky and went to the US Presidents speech instead, the BBC and other news stations did show the whole speech, sky missed several minutes in the middle, absolutely appalling Mr Murdoch.

So lets face it.

Yesterday Ed Balls was going on about the £75 billion deficit he expects to inherit next May and today theres a pledge to raise a couple of billion and immediately spend it.

Brilliant - what about the deficit.

Ed Milliband = No credibility, no real life experience
Ed Balls = no credibility, no real life experience living in a household with a £300K income
Labour = no credibility with the economy.

just saying.

His brother should have got the job. Far better politician and more endearing to the masses. Ed is nyaff
But he won't $hit on Scotland, Cameron will, I trust him to keep his promises, the Tory promises are not worth the paper the manifesto is written on.

So lets face it.

Yesterday Ed Balls was going on about the £75 billion deficit he expects to inherit next May and today theres a pledge to raise a couple of billion and immediately spend it.

Brilliant - what about the deficit.

Ed Milliband = No credibility, no real life experience
Ed Balls = no credibility, no real life experience living in a household with a £300K income
Labour = no credibility with the economy.

just saying.
One truth he told Clive was regarding seeing your GP, I rang for an appointment last week and it will be 9 days before they see me.

One truth he told Clive was regarding seeing your GP, I rang for an appointment last week and it will be 9 days before they see me.

Yup. One of the major successes of the LAST Labour government.

One of my friends is a GP and believe me she has a cushy, extremely well paid job, with no out of hours and in fact is now working part time. Prior to the GP contract changes they earnt their money.

Very true he knows now he needs the scottish and Welsh politicians to get him in there in the first place. Always vote labour in the general elections to keep the Tories out. Far more interested in the working man than the Tories ever dare to claim

Yup. One of the major successes of the LAST Labour government.

One of my friends is a GP and believe me she has a cushy, extremely well paid job, with no out of hours and in fact is now working part time. Prior to the GP contract changes they earnt their money.
well the tories have had 5 years to sort it out, how many more years can Labour be blamed for everything lol, it has only been the last couple of years I have noticed the waiting list for the GP getting longer, it was pretty decent before that, even in the first 2-3 years of this government so that comment doesn't cut it with me.

well the tories have had 5 years to sort it out, how many more years can Labour be blamed for everything lol, it has only been the last couple of years I have noticed the waiting list for the GP getting longer, it was pretty decent before that, even in the first 2-3 years of this government so that comment doesn't cut it with me.

Wrong.

The coelition have had 4.5 years to sort it out.

Just wait and see who Nick Clegg sides with next year!

And the problem gets 200K people a year worse with all the people coming here

Wrong.

The coelition have had 4.5 years to sort it out.

Just wait and see who Nick Clegg sides with next year!

And the problem gets 200K people a year worse with all the people coming here
Well I would hope we would tell him to bugger off if he wants to join us, the man is a slimy git, end of, worse than Cameron and half as bad as Thatcher.

how many more years can Labour be blamed for everything lol
Considering St Margaret of Kesteven, the grocer's daughter, is still being blamed for anything and everything a year after she died and 24 years after she left office, I say a while longer yet.

Considering St Margaret of Kesteven, the grocer's daughter, is still being blamed for anything and everything a year after she died and 24 years after she left office, I say a while longer yet.

So 24 years minus 4.5 years = 19.5 years.

Yup we can keep throwing mud at New Labour for 19.5 years.

You can't have it both ways!

I think after the way she destroyed communities in South Wales and the North of England she will never be forgiven, it may last longer than the 700 year Scottish hatred of the English lol

I think we need to hear what the other 2 muppets have to say (Cameron & Clegg) and see if there are any differences between the 3 main parties.

Me thinks the differences will be split by a smoke paper.

Reply to Speech Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net