Discuss Spice alert level 5 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I might start my new YouTube channel , me videobloging myself watching loose women playing with my tool

I suspect it will be a lot longer than 6 weeks (just to brighten everyones day) ? My money is on March/April at the moment.

@DPG we've a few of those anti-vat idiots around here and the conspiracy theorists!

Amazing how some people think they know more than the medical experts. And how they think it's a Tory government plot, despite the fact that the opposition and all the devolved countries are pretty much in agreement. As are most of the world. The mind boggles.

And if I hear someone else say 'it's just flu' I'll scream.

Our best friend now has it (down in England). Fingers crossed only mild (at the moment) but she says the loss of tase is great. You know you have lost your taste buds!

Loss of taste means you can wear what you like, get the flares out boys and that pink high collar shirt from the back of the wardrobe.
like these?:
1609853970832.png

Amazing how some people think they know more than the medical experts. And how they think it's a Tory government plot, despite the fact that the opposition and all the devolved countries are pretty much in agreement. As are most of the world. The mind boggles.

And if I hear someone else say 'it's just flu' I'll scream.
Trouble is we live in a world amongst know it all's.

sometimes though, medical experts e.g. doctors, can be wrong. Ipersonally have had 3 mis diagoses by these so-called experts. not going intoany detailson a forum, but i'd not trust them to find a pi$$pot in a commode.

The wife talked me into wearing a rather pink shirt in recent years ,
but I feel more at ease with a 70s Hawaiian patterned statement .
... Rainbow's meaning has fluttered ..but has hope yet !

Loss of taste means you can wear what you like, get the flares out boys and that pink high collar shirt from the back of the wardrobe.

I had to go back and look at my original post as the post @Opal Waters had quoted made no sense to me, then I see they had altered the original post.

Loss of taste means you can shop what you like, get the flares out boys and that pink high collar shirt like soft boy clothes from the back of the wardrobe.

Don't know what you are on Opal, but do let us know when you are better. ?

Reply to Spice alert level 5 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net