This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Spot the bodge in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

James

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

the sad thing is, it looks like parts of it they have made a bit of an effort.

the cpc's are getting close to being neat and they have gone to the effort of trying to form
most of the lives where they meet the breakers.

But all in all I think we can all agree that it is a dogs dinner of a job.

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

PEG

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
It has all the hallmarks,of a job where one person has chose or obtained the kit,and then somebody else,has come along and just run with it....i would wager,it is not one persons sole carry-on :)

robd

-
Arms
Looks to me like for some reason they have decided they need a non rcd spare way but what a carry on. Presumably they realised they were making a complete hash of it and immediately left the trade in search of a more suitable job.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
mcb on right is for pv not connected yet, not sure if done by sparks who wired house or pv co. but i have given a quote to fix it

hasel5

-
Arms
Looks a bit rough and no bonds either ?

Surely you would of just put the Solar on the high integrity side on a Rcbo as would we with the EV point

Reply to Spot the bodge in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom