Discuss Stan in Afghanistan testing trouble in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

stan@59

Im in the royal engineers and currently in Afghanistan, I've just been tasked to carry out a test and inspection and do not have an on site guide or GN3, and I completed my 2391 2 years ago and not touched it since. Can anyone help me with electronic copies of on site guide or GN3 so i can refresh myself on the subject. cheers

Im in the royal engineers and currently in Afghanistan, I've just been tasked to carry out a test and inspection and do not have an on site guide or GN3, and I completed my 2391 2 years ago and not touched it since. Can anyone help me with electronic copies of on site guide or GN3 so i can refresh myself on the subject. cheers

Hi Stan.

The IET do sell E copies of all the guidance notes & OSG & BS7671 on their website. It's not cheap though, around £350 from memory for the full package. Maybe your chiefs could be persuaded......

Wiring Regulations Digital: Industrial (e-book) - IET Electrical

i've got a 16th Ed. on site guide, a bit tatty but the info is mostly the same as 17th. you're welcome to it. i could post it to you.

Hi Stan i have electronic versions of both. Send me a PM and i will let you know how to retrieve them.
Stan i am offering this to you only due to the service you do for your country.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN OPEN OFFER SO DON'T BOTHER ASKING.

Hi Stan i have electronic versions of both. Send me a PM and i will let you know how to retrieve them.
Stan i am offering this to you only due to the service you do for your country.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN OPEN OFFER SO DON'T BOTHER ASKING.

Well done sintra. And thank you Stan and all of you out there.

Reply to Stan in Afghanistan testing trouble in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net