Discuss Start of xmas hols!!!!! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest123

Well lads, I've just finished work for the last time in 2008 (excluding call outs!!!) and I have to say all in all it's been a dam good year really considering. (credit crunch, fuel prices etc).

Just like to take this oppurtunity to wish you all a merry christmas and a prosperous 2009.

Regards

Lenny.

same to you lenny, im off till the 5th jan now so nice break.

do you work for yourself?? or a company?? might of heard of you if its a biggish company.

and have a good christmas and new year yourself mate :)

Reply to Start of xmas hols!!!!! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

M
Peugeot 206 cc 2003 - The story so far...... whilst driving in the rain my wipers stopped working resulting in recovery back to my house with the...
Replies
Views
mrpinky
M
ELECSA Certification Scheme Elecsa assessment no3
Hi all just thought I would share my last few days may help cheer someone up and give them a giggle On the 22nd Dec driving the mrs and our...
Replies
Views
C
Next Shoe To Drop: Shoddy Solar Panels From China | Zero Hedge Next Shoe To Drop: Shoddy Solar Panels From China The photovoltaic industry is in...
Replies
Views
sedgy34
S
Well. Im very new to this forum. (7th post..) Been on the books for 6 years, qualified 2007, 2391-10 passed 2009 (june exam - 2nd attempt...
Replies
Views
nickblake
N
M
Might be in the wrong section - Apologies if so! I saw a couple of sections this could go in; if its in the wrong one could a mod move it please...
Replies
Views
Moddy
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock